Overcome Cancer: Get Involved With Tumaini Health
Volunteer With Us – Join us as a volunteer (part time, short term, intern) and use your skills during cancer screening medical camps, doing patient navigation, in administrative assistance, and resource mobilization. Contact: Maxwell 0791233599 and also Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support a Cancer Patient;Make a Donation – As an individual or a group your financial contribution enable us to purchase NHIF (Insurance cover) for cancer patients, or supply medical items or pay hospital bills for needy cancer patients. Donations also enable us fund community-based medical/screening camps.
Give Medical Supplies – From time to time we need medical supplies for medical camps, for home bound (palliative care) cancer patients, and for regular patients in our case management program.
Be a Corporate Partner – Whether you are a business, institution or organization you can, through CSR programs, make positive impacts in communities in Kenya while equally boosting your presence. We can partner with you to conduct medical camps, support medical procedures for needy patients, or purchase education materials.
Mobilize Resources – Use your skills an passion in fundraising, grant writing, corporate partnerships and sponsorship to mobilize much needed resources for cancer care
Support a Student – Help them to access school supplies, uniforms, and basic medical care. Your support gives students a bright future.
For Financial Contributions
1. Send your donation through MPESA Pay Bill Number: 837231. Account Name: Tumaini
2. For Cheque or direct deposits to our KCB and Coop bank accounts, please call Phyllis: 0711576987 and also email email@example.com
For Corporate Partnerships
Please call/sms Dan : 0719513378 and also email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Material Donations
1. For donations to Joanna House please call/sms Victor: 0792861149 and also email email@example.com
2. For all other donations please call/sms Josephine: 0701639505 and also email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To support a student or donate educational supplies please call/sms Maxwell: 0791233599 and also email email@example.com